Sunday, April 29, 2012

FABRIC ROSE


Burlap and nylon mesh

I love Cluck Cluck Sew. Simply creative and talented. Her commitment is evidenced in the craft products that she made.

When I saw this Scrappy Strip Rose, I just knew that I had to make it. And roses I made, one after another. I have to say, it was very addictive. These flowers will be used on hats, berets and bags which are on my long to-do list!

All scrap materials used are bought from Hospice Shop, at $1 a bag or $1 per meter.

The next time you see a lady furiously rummaging through the scrap box, just say hello!

Stripes and dots..

....even in the toilet!



fleece

2 comments:

  1. what fabrics did you use? they both look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear go-girl,

      I used fleece, soft burlap, cotton and nylon mesh. You can use any material that does not fray too much and a bit stiff to give structure to the flowers.

      Thanks for being my first visitor!

      Delete